Take the stress out of active work environments in the Dansko Professional clog. High toe box provides ample room for freedom of movement. Anatomical insole cradles the foot in a supportive position. The Dansko Professional clog offers rocker bottom design for a natural stride during active days spent on your feet.
· Dansko's flagship classic for all-day support and unmistakable style has taken on a critical roll of providing comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
· Cabrio leather upper is ideal for workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. A smooth, clean finish with the natural irregularities removed. Easy to maintain and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
· Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
· Non-allergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
· Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
· PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
· PU outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
· Proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
· Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Men's 5.5-6, US Women's 8.5-9), width Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.